Friday, April 19, 2013

Lonsdale Street Roasters

Met up with a high school friend for breakfast,
he is the one who suggested this place,
I am not familiar with Canberra so I decided to give it a go.
It was definitely a brilliant suggestion,
this place serves amazingly yumm toasted panini!

Lonsdale Street Roasters is well known for its coffee and toasted panini.

I was choosing between a few panini,
there were so many options to choose from. 
Finally decided to have the 
Whole Chorizo, Mozzarella, Basil Pesto, Tomato Sugo Toasted Panini.
OMG it was DELICIOUS! 
The chorizo was succulent and juicy, 
the cheese was melting in my mouth, 
all the flavours complemented each other perfectly. 
The toasted panini was warm and crunchy,
it was just too good to be true.
I will definitely come back for more! 






The flat white was a little disappointing though,
I like my coffee to be hot when I drink it.
When the flat white was served, 
it was not hot at all,
in fact it was a little cold. 
Maybe because it was a freezing cold morning, 
the coffee cool down a little bit too quickly.
I read many online reviews saying that coffee here is awesome, 
will come back another time to try their coffee, 
hopefully it won't be a disappointment. 



How I would rate this place:
Ambiance 7/10
Food 9/10
Price 7/10
Service 6/10

If you want more information, look them up!
http://lonsdalestreetroasters.com/
Lonsdale Street Roasters
3/7 Lonsdale St, Braddon ACT 2612
(02) 6156 0975
Opening Hours 
Monday - Friday 6.30am - 4pm
Saturday 9am - 3pm

No comments:

Post a Comment