Monday, March 18, 2013

Ippudo Sydney

Many friends of mine have been telling me about Ippudo,
Hence I decided to visit the restaurant. 
I went there around 6.30pm as I didn't want to queue.
Many people told me about the super long line to get into Ippudo. 
but surprisingly there wasn't any queue when I went,
maybe because it was a Tuesday night.

 IPPUDO pork bun
I like it but I think I would like it even more if the sauce is a bit thicker. 
One was not enough for me, 
I wanted another one!
The bun, the pork and the sauce complemented each other very well.
This is definitely something that I will eat again when I go back to Ippudo. 


Shiromaru Motoaji
IPPUDO original tonkotsu broth served with thin noodles, pork loin, cabbage, black mushroom & shallots. 
Classic Hakka-style ramen.
OMG you won't believe how good the ramen was.
I love ramen but I never once finished the soup of my ramen before. 
But this time I manage to finish everything including the soup. 
The soup was so tasty, not too salty and rich at the same time. 


If you want more information, look them up! 
http://www.ippudo.com.au/
Ippudo Sydney
Westfield Sydney, Level 5, Sydney, New South Wales 2000
(02) 8078 7020
Opening Hours: 11am - 11pm daily

No comments:

Post a Comment